|Available now: PearLuna Capabilities Brochure – Water Systems & Projects|
In the news
PearLuna's executive director, Greg Bartlett, was featured on the cover of PM Network, the monthly magazine published by the Project Management Institute. The world's largest association for project managers, PMI currently has more than 650,000 members in 185 countries.
Success – the ultimate goal. How can we help you and your project succeed? PearLuna Development provides strategic planning, project management, siting and construction services for some of the best clients in the world. For us, it's not just business – it's the personal relationships we build.
Experienced in the planning, development and management of successful projects and companies alike, PearLuna's core strengths and services include:
- project management of projects of any size
- business development & financing
- strategic planning & negotiations
- economic & workforce development
- site & construction services
- transmission planning, permitting & regulatory compliance
- public outreach & personnel management
- personnel management & workflow optimization.
Extensive industry experience and core business values allow PearLuna to establish and maintain productive relationships with many civic, industry and government authorities and agencies, including:
- local, county, state, federal and tribal governments
- member-owned cooperatives
- utility regulators & investor-owned utilities
- trade associations, renewable energy trade groups & transmission planning groups
- building trades, military, and railways.